Take Action

“Most people use two totally different sets of criteria for judging themselves versus others. We tend to judge others according to their actions. It’s very cut-and-dried. However, we judge ourselves by our intentions. Even if we do the wrong thing, if we believe our motives were good, we let ourselves off the hook. And we are often willing to do that over and over before requiring ourselves to change.” ~ John C. Maxwell, Leadership Gold

Stepping Stones—The Process of Achievement [VIDEO]

Inspirational Running Video (HD)

‘Someday’ doesn’t exist.  It never has and never will.  There is no ‘someday’.  There is only today.

‘Someday’ is a B.S., lame, lethargic, lackadaisical way to avoid the trouble of getting started now.  Yes, getting started means more work.  Yes, it means you may have to step outside of your comfort zone.  Yes, it means you will have more to worry about on a daily basis.  But guess what it also means…?  You’ve gotten the hardest part out of the way.  By getting started you literally go from 0% goal completion to 25% goal completion.  The other 75% lies in your daily efforts forward.  Whatever your goal is that you plan on doing ‘someday’… Now is the time to re-schedule that appointment and get it going today!  You’ll thank yourself tomorrow. Continue reading

“Self-acceptance comes from meeting life’s challenges vigorously. Don’t numb yourself to your trials and difficulties, nor build mental walls to exclude pain from your life. You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems, but by confronting them courageously. You will find peace not in denial, but in victory.” ~ Swami Sivananda

One Simple Way to Start Making Lifestyle Changes

One Simple Way to Start Making Lifestyle Changes

“Every living cell in your body is made from the food you eat.  If you consistently eat junk food then you’ll have a junk body.” ~ Jeanette Jenkins

Your body right now is a reflection of the choices you have made up to this point. Want a better body? You’re going to have to start making better choices.

We all know what those better choices are. The hard part is taking the proper action and maintaining discipline to follow through with them.

One suggestion that has had positive results in my life and the lives of other people I have tried this with is to choose just one healthy thing that you could change in your lifestyle and focus solely on that for the next 30 days.

The first change I ever made? Drinking water instead of juice, pop, or sports drinks. It became a habit.

Second change I made? Drink coffee black instead of with cream and sugar. It became a habit.

Third change I made? Don’t eat donuts – avoid them at all costs. It became a habit.

One of my most recent changes? Do 10 minutes of stretching every morning right when I get out of bed.  It’s becoming a habit.

If I tried to do all of those things at once, guess how many of them would have become a habit…? You guessed it. (I hope you said none).

The key is singularity of focus and abundance of patience. Make a smart change in your life and establish it as a strong habit FIRST, then move on to another change. And slowly, one change at a time, you will start to lead a MUCH healthier lifestyle.

1 8 9 10 11 12 31
 

Don't Let the Motivation Stop There...!

Join our newsletter and get the BEST of what we post every week. Here's an example. Like? Sign up.
Get the FREE eBook...
Enter your email address and click on the Get Instant Access button.
No spam—Just motivation. Promise.
Featured Book:

Books are the backbone of material for our site. Below is our most recent, favorite book for fresh quotes, ideas, and resources. You can see all our favorite books here! Enjoy!



MMQ Shop:

Leave a lasting impression with our BEST line-up of designs ever... AND customize your color scheme?! Shop Now >



See All Designs >