Are YOU Dedicated to Moving Forward?!
Each week we send out a newsletter featuring the BEST of what we post to our site. Click Here to sign up.
“When you choose to always see the good in people, their bad somehow melts away. When you start to believe that they are good, they too, will believe it as well and will choose to be the good that you see in them.” ~ Satori, infinitesatori.org
“Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant.” ~ Horace
“Nothing, to my way of thinking, is a better proof of a well ordered mind than a man’s ability to stop just where he is and pass some time in his own company.” ~ Seneca
“There are no uninteresting things; there are only uninterested people.” ~ Stephen M. R. Covey, The Speed of Trust
“If you think the problem is out there, that very thought is the problem.” ~ Stephen M. R. Covey, The Speed of Trust
“This world is your best teacher. There is a lesson in everything. There is a lesson in each experience. Learn it and become wise. Every failure is a stepping stone to success. Every difficulty or disappointment is a trial of your faith. Every unpleasant incident or temptation is a test of your inner strength. Therefore nil desperandum. March forward hero!” ~ Swami Sivananda
“If your fidelity to perfectionism is too high, you never do anything.” ~ David Foster Wallace
“Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.” ~ Alphonse Karr
Watch the video below first:
‘Someday’ doesn’t exist. It never has and never will. There is no ‘someday’. There is only today.
‘Someday’ is a B.S., lame, lethargic, lackadaisical way to avoid the trouble of getting started now. Yes, getting started means more work. Yes, it means you may have to step outside of your comfort zone. Yes, it means you will have more to worry about on a daily basis. But guess what it also means…? You’ve gotten the hardest part out of the way. By getting started you literally go from 0% goal completion to 25% goal completion. The other 75% lies in your daily efforts forward. Whatever your goal is that you plan on doing ‘someday’… Now is the time to re-schedule that appointment and get it going today! You’ll thank yourself tomorrow. Continue reading
“What we see depends mainly on what we look for.” ~ John Lubbock
“Problems are just mile markers. Each one we pass means we’ve gotten better.” ~ Tony Hsieh, Delivering Happiness