The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck [Book]
By: Mark Mason
Book Overview: In this generation-defining self-help guide, a superstar blogger cuts through the crap to show us how to stop trying to be “positive” all the time so that we can truly become better, happier people. For decades, we’ve been told that positive thinking is the key to a happy, rich life. “F**k positivity,” Mark Manson says. “Let’s be honest, shit is f**ked and we have to live with it.” In his wildly popular Internet blog, Manson doesn’t sugarcoat or equivocate. He tells it like it is—a dose of raw, refreshing, honest truth that is sorely lacking today. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k is his antidote to the coddling, let’s-all-feel-good mindset that has infected modern society and spoiled a generation, rewarding them with gold medals just for showing up.
Post(s) Inspired by this Book:
- The Story of Buddha and How Happiness is Not the Absence of Suffering.
- 9 Relationship Quotes That Will Make You Feel Better About Commitment.
- 3 Quotes From The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson [VIDEO]
- How To Handle Problems and Challenges in Life [VIDEO]
- 15 No Bullsh*t Success Quotes from The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- A Mastery Mindset Tip from Mark Manson: Handle Problems on Your Own Terms.
- 8 Quotes on Learning From Experience and How To Fail Forward in Life
- How To Rebound From BIG FAILURES [VIDEO]