By: Robert Greene
Book Overview: Each one of us has within us the potential to be a Master. Learn the secrets of the field you have chosen, submit to a rigorous apprenticeship, absorb the hidden knowledge possessed by those with years of experience, surge past competitors to surpass them in brilliance, and explode established patterns from within. Study the behaviors of Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Leonardo da Vinci and the nine contemporary Masters interviewed for this book. The bestseller author of The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, and The 33 Strategies of War, Robert Greene has spent a lifetime studying the laws of power. Now, he shares the secret path to greatness. With this seminal text as a guide, readers will learn how to unlock the passion within and become masters.
Post(s) Inspired by this Book:
- 3 Quotes to Help You Take Control of Your Life [VIDEO]
- 14 Quotes on Grit and Patience For Anyone Pursuing Their Life’s Task.
- 3 Quotes from Mastery by Robert Greene [VIDEO]
- 14 Quotes on Mastery and How To Identify and Cultivate Your Life’s Task
- Bill Bradley—How He Went From Slow and Gawky to the New York Knicks
- How to Deal with Fools Without Becoming One Yourself.